The Mission Chronicle

The Student News Site of Mission High School

The Mission Chronicle

The Mission Chronicle

Brawl Stars

Art+by+Joseph+Reyna+
Art by Joseph Reyna

I am going to recommend the game Brawl Stars.

This is a mobile game. If you like to be the best in games and have the best things in the game, then I suggest that you read this review about Brawl Stars. Brawl Stars helped me become a pro in several games and it can also help you.

This is a game with different game modes, you can play as a duo or in a team of three. There are also different types of maps, among them are: Survival, Gem Catch, Brawl Ball, Heist, Restricted Zone, Knockout, and the most important Competitive Mode. The game shows if you are good at playing because here there are seven ranks you can be placed in. 

This game is pay to win like most games, but if you are good at playing you can get good characters for free, it is not necessary to pay.

In my opinion, it is a good game. I already have 8,000 trophies and in Competitive Mode I am a diamond rank. I started playing this game in 2019. This game has been a very good experience. I recommend it because it is very fun because you earn trophies, which is very satisfying in my opinion. This game is for ages thirty and below because it is not suitable for everyone. I like that every month they add new brawlers, so there are many brawlers available. It is easy to play, the game gives you a tutorial, just follow it, and the only thing you have to do is kill your enemies. This game is multiplayer. You face other players of your trophy level. It depends on how many trophies you have. If you have 3000 trophies, you will have to fight against players of the same trophy level.

In conclusion, it is a very good game and I hope you play it too.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Mission Chronicle

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mission High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.